Saturday, March 7, 2009

The ultimate crush

I am 14 ,a pre-teenager and still naive. As you see in the movies,teenagers always have a crush.I have a lot of crushes for a 68 kg kid but there is someone that is in my mind everyday.FARAH IMAN is the name.She has a mom from Denmark and a local dad. Her smile always cheers me up when im depressed or sad.

She was one of my study rivals when i was in primary school and she was very tough to beat.She has everything a girl should have ,beauty and brains.When i was informed that i will move to Bukit Jelutong,i was happy but soon i was devastated because my ultimate crush is far away.

I remembered the last thing i said to her was "Did you get 5 As" and she replied yes and this happened 2 year ago when we are receiving our UPSR results. Coincedence or fate i to received 5 As and was so happy i cried.

If you are reading this Farah please know that you will always be my ULTIMATE CRUSH

No comments:

Post a Comment