Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My passion

I have a passion for magic tricks and downloading games for my psp.Both of them may seem to be wasting time for other people but i don't care what other people think.I think my passions are very addictive like my moms addiction to facebook.
First of all,i will talk about my passion for magic tricks.As you know from my last post,my favourite magician is Cyril Takayama. I don't like other famous magicians such as David Blaine as his tricks are lame to me as my skills are growing.Most of his tricks are based on sleight of hand and the double lift card skill.As for Cyril Takayama,his tricks are ingenious and we won't be expecting what he is going to do.Now, Fuyoo Magic.I think the show should change it's name into POYO MAGIC.His tricks are decent but he performs it like a newbie.His showmanship is down the drain if you can see.
Now ,if you don't know what psp iso is,they are very cheap psp games and you can download it for free.You don't have to buy the rm100 original umd games because this games cause only rm5 in some shops and you can download it for free in the internet.

So i think this is it.Wait for my next post tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. my dear son, my addiction to facebook is beginning to wean off already... Thank you for your explanation on psp iso.

    ReplyDelete