Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My FAMILY

I have a normal and simple family but each of them have different characters.

My dad has powers to attract all kinds of animals and children of all ages.I think he inherites his animal attracting powers from my grandmother as she can make animals obey her.
My mom always use sarcasm each time i ask her a question.Each time i ask her what we are having for dinner,she replies with sarcasm.Mama , if you are reading this, don't be angry at me.
My younger brother is the most hot-headed person in the world.He would spit at me like an angry animal.Sometimes,i feel like taking out his salivary gland.
My first younger sister is annoying and MENGADA-NGADA.She is cute but she always cry each time .
At last,my little sister Sophia .She kind of looks like my moms aunt TOK NJANG when she is sleepy.She is so cute that i want to kiss her everytime she smiles.

1 comment:

  1. hello...i didn't answer with sarcasm EVERYTIME you ask a question. It was only when you asked about food my dear. I'll try to relax on the sarcasm bit a little bit from now on ok. But please try not to ask about food all the time.

    ReplyDelete