Monday, March 23, 2009

Obese

Yes i am obese and sometimes my friends call me MOK as a short form of gemuk.When i was born,my dad thought i was an alien because i was born fat and my body was swolen. I am still fat until now.
I blame the US government for making me fat as my parents were given privileges as they were still studying in Purdue University when i was born. My dad told me my mom ate a lot of cheese and drank a lot of milk when she was pregnant.So i have two reasons why i hate the states.
When i was in standard 4, i thought people suffering obesity is super fat until the cannot walk but i was wrong when i went to DR. AISHAH's clinic and i was declared obese.
My current effort to be thin is cycling to school everyday which is about 5 km.So far ,my weight is 69kg and it maintains every week.
I think this should be the end of my post for today.

2 comments:

  1. I have four words for you my son...jangan salahkan ibu mengandung. If you put your mind into it, you can achieve many great feats, including losing your weight :) So keep cycling to school and don't eat too much fatty food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I am sorry you have to have my obese genes.. muahahahahahaaaaaa....

    let's compete who will be the Biggest Loser in say, 3 month's time, shall we?

    mana movie trailer?

    ReplyDelete