Thursday, April 2, 2009

School Dilemma

At this moment,i have 4 types of activities that i need to go to.My main priority is my silat training which takes place 3 times a week.I will be performing at my school sportsday in the middle of April.
My second priority is my PROJEK WARGA which is an activity sponsered by UTM.20 students are chosen to represent the school and i am one of them.I will be presenting our research to a UTM professor in July.
I am also in my school's handball team.I am playing as a goalkeeper as it is the only position i can play with my extra pounds.A handball goalkeeper is worse than a football goalkeeper as the balls are hard and are thrown in a dangerous speed.
I just sign up to become a traditional dancer today representing my school.My mom laughed at me for entering this.I wanted to join because i will be given a certificate from the ministry if i join this.The dance teacher is currently asking for male dancers and i thought i will give it a shot.
That's it for today,i'm going to download psp games now

1 comment: